- This event has passed.
Palladio Consulting LLC Presents Social Security Disability Insurance: What Everyone Must Know
August 17, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Register Today! – Recording of presentation will be available 24 hours after the webinar concludes.
Credits: Not Provided
Now that you’re a Social Security Income (SSI) pro, let’s turn the magnifying glass to another often misunderstood, but equally powerful social security benefit that is crucial to your family’s special needs financial plan.
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) pays an important benefit to your loved one experiencing disability given that you have worked and paid into social security long enough. For as much as SSI and SSDI have in common, they have equally as many differences when it comes to application process, eligibility requirements, impact of employment on benefits, and reporting requirements.
Join us Tuesday, August 17th at 12:00pm PST as we examine the key fundamentals of SSDI and how to best maintain and utilize this benefit as a component of your loved one’s overall life care plan.
- SSDI eligibility criteria – financial and disability requirements
- Social Security work incentive programs
- Earning Social Security work credits– how does it work?
- What is Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA) and why it is EXTREMELY important
- How does a parents Social Security benefit impact a disabled child benefit?
- Medicare eligibility & benefits
- SSDI reporting requirements
- Representative payee: Roles, responsibilities, duties
- How does employment and income impact and affect SSDI benefits?
- Handling Social Security denials